DECAF Mexico Otilio Montano - Mountain Water Process
- Roast level: Medium
- Our impressions: Medium citric acidity, medium body, smooth, lemon and chocolate
- Cultivation: Shade-grown in the Sierra Madre mountains of Chiapas, near the Guatemalan border. The environmental diversity of mountains and valleys provides soil rich with calcium and limestone, creating a high quality coffee product.
- Varieties: Typica, Caturra, Bourbon
- Elevation: 5,900 feet
- Processing: Washed, sun-dried
- Decaffeination process: Mountain Water Process, 100% no chemicals